1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
IBEROBIT HENARES, S.L.
C/Quevedo 6, 4 6 º 6-29660-NUEVA ANDALUCÍA-MÁLAGA.
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At IBEROBIT HENARES, S.L. We treat the information provided to us by the people interested in order to provide the requested services and to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the same, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services.
No automated decisions will be taken based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be retained while the person concerned does not request its suppression, and where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: to Carry out the provision of the requested services and to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the same.
- Legitimate Interest of the Person Responsible: to Send commercial communications about our products and services.
- Consent of the interested party: to Send commercial communications about our products and services.
5. Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public Administration with competence in the field, with the purpose of Complying with the legal obligations
- Data Transfers to third countries
The following data transfers Are provided to third countries, for which you consent:
- DigitalOcean, LLC, with the purpose of data and application hosting Services. The guarantee for this transfer has been established through the existence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission. Additional information Is available at:
- DIGITALOCEAN Data processing Agreement: https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/data-processing-agreement/
- Decision of the European Union Commission: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ES/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016D1250&from=EN
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether in IBEROBIT HENARES, S.L. We are trying, or not, personal data to concern you.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You Also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, IBEROBIT HENARES, S.L. It will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You May Exercise Your rights materially as follows: by addressing the address of the person responsible for the treatment.
When sending commercial communications using as legal basis the legitimate interest of the person responsible, the person concerned may object to the processing of his/her data for that purpose.
If you have granted your consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
If your rights are violated in respect of the protection of your personal data, especially if you have not received satisfaction in exercising your rights, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority concerning Competent Data Protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
7. How have we obtained your data?
The Personal Data we deal with at IBEROBIT HENARES, S.L. They come from: The self-interested.
The categories of data being treated are:
- Identification Data.
- Postal and electronic Addresses.
- Commercial Information.
- Economic Data.